How to see passwords saved in Google Chrome 2020 - If you lose your password, don't despair. If you have the habit of using the new version of Google Chrome 2020, the browser saves password passwords that have been used in a restricted area of settings. To access it, you must know your PC's password.
This output works for anyone who uses Chrome sync or Google Smart Lock for passwords on Android, any smartphone or browser by visiting the passwords.google.com page or by logging in directly through the Google browser menu.
How to see passwords saved in Chrome
To view the passwords that you have saved, visit password.google.com.
- In Google Chrome, click the top three-point menu;
- Click on "Settings";
- In the window that opens, click "Password"
There you will find a list of saved password accounts that you have used in the Chrome browser 2020.
- To view the password, select "view" (eye).
- To delete the password, select "delete" (trash).
- When you ask to see a password, your browser can ask for a computer password that you use to ensure that you own or maintain a PC.
To always save passwords in Chrome and log in automatically, use this feature.